Here are pictures that I took from North, East, South, and West facing the same tree in my previous posts and below are notes about what I noticed. North side East side South side West side Todays date was 9/27/22 and pictures were taken around 5:45 pm. The weather was cold and cloudy and roughly 50ºF, there was also some rain throughout the day so everything was wet. The length of day was 11 hours and 55 minutes. I heard some birds including a large bird that I saw as I was entering the area that flew off. I noticed a few things had changed around the area. In the last picture of the West side, you can see a branch that had been broken off and the leaves were changing colors, but mostly everything else was a lot alike. This time is was much wetter than the last time because it had just rained. As I looked around the area and studied the tree I was wondering when the leaves would start to change color, because fall had come I assumed the trees leaves ...
Please upload your video or directly link it here and then come see me with it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete