Visit #1
Visit #1 -
I visited my plot of land around 8:10 at night on 9/6/22. The length of day was 12 hours and 56 minutes. It was a slightly cooler day with temps in the mid 70's. There was a breeze and it was a bit cloudy. While I was outside in my plot of land. It was getting a little bit darker because it was later in night but still light enough out where I could still see and take pictures. I saw many different kinds of trees and plants. I saw a deer trail where the deer in the area like to travel. I felt many twigs and leaves that I brushed up against when I was walking. I heard the sounds of machinery running, but I also heard the sounds of birds. This was my first visit so I had nothing to compare it to quite yet, but I will be looking forward to seeing what has changed in the times to come. below are pictures of a specific tree with smaller bushes and trees around it. I took a compass and marked spots and North, East, South, and West and took a picture at each spot.




ReplyDeleteGood start. If you are doing leaf color/fall, you are going to want to try to get out a little earlier so the colors show well. See me if you have questions