Visit #3

 Today's date was 10/12/22. I went out around 7:15 while it was still light. Today it was raining pretty much all throughout the day so that made everything wet. It was in the 50's throughout the day. The length of day was eleven hours and twelve minutes. While I was outside it was pretty quiet other than the sound of rain dropping from the trees and the leaves rustling under my feet as I walked. When I came back my shoes were wet because of the rain we had that day. This time I finally started to see some change in the leaf color. There was a lot more oranges and yellows as well as many more leaves on the ground. Below I drew a picture of one of the branches I saw.  


I also made a table comparing the leaf color and leaf fall from my last field studies to this one.  


North 
East 


South 
West 



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Map

visit #4

Visit #2