visit #4

 Todays date was October 30. It was colder but not too cold. The weather was dry and around the upper 50's in the after noon. I went outside at about 6:30 while it was still light out. The sun has been setting earlier and earlier so I have been having to get out there before the sun goes down to get good pictures. There was little to no wind today unlike the previous week witch contained lots of harsh winds. today was only 10 hours and 23 minutes long. it was fairly quiet when I went out there, I did hear some rustling leaves as I walk as well as some animals probably squirrels or maybe even a deer nearby walking through the woods. 

Here is also the link to my document of tables where I compare the leaf color and leaf fall of each of my visits  


North 

East 

South 

West 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Map

Visit #2