Visit #5

     Today I went out around 3:45 to my field study space. The length of day toady was much shorter, it was only 9 hours and 47 minutes long! Today was a lot colder than the rest and there was even snow on the ground! The temp. was around the upper 30's. It was getting even darker even earlier so I had to make sure I got out there before the sun went down. The date was 11/14/22. Throughout the day it was cold with a little wind. There was snow that stuck to the ground overnight and stayed during the day. I heard the cars going by on the road and I also heard the voices and other sounds of the people working on our barn. I looked around and saw the same items in the same places but they all looked a little different because of the weather. The green on the pine trees stuck out because there were no other leaves on the trees. I could see the snow on the ground covering the dead leaves and I could feel it crunch under my feet. The tree I and experimenting with looked much different than last time. There was almost no leaves left on it and I thought to myself how crazy it is that in just a matter of a few weeks that tree could change completely from a colorful bunch to a bare piece of wood. I wonder how much snow will be on the ground next time I visit. 

and as always, here is the link to my document where I put all the pictures from each angle at every field study and compare them. - document with pictures 

Sound map - I stood outside for one minute and listened to the noises I heard around me. I heard the leaves rustling and the cars going by on the road. I heard the banging noises multiple times and the cars only a few about 2 or 3 times cars went by and the hammers where constant. 

North 



East 

South 
West 











Comments

Post a Comment